İngilizce Seviye Testi
1) Are _______ Sean? Yes I am
2) Is that car Japanese? Yes, ________ is.
3) Are you Nick and Julia? Yes, _______ are.
4) Are Helen and Mike from Australia? No, ______ aren’t.
5) Is sarah Scottish? No, _______ isn’t.
6) He is from London. ______ name’s Graham.
7) I’m Irish. ________ family is from Dublin.
8) Anna is American. _______ surname’s Kelly.
9) My parents are very rich. That’s _______ new Mercedes.
10) He’s _______. He’s from France.
11) She’s Italian. She’s from ______.
12) We ______ to France last summer.
13) They_______ TV at the moment.
14) Have you ever ________ Japanese food?
15) They ________ pizza. They had pasta.
16) The children played ________ in the garden.
17) _____ there any biscuits?
18) Paul left work an hour _______.
19) He put the Money in his _______ .
20) I _________ my homework after every lesson.
21) My aunt’s husband is my _______ .
22) The opposite of’ cheap’ is _______.
23) She _______ the radio and listened to the news.
24) You can buy medicine at a ________ .
25) Have you finished that repot? ‘No, not _____ .
26) ________ in the park when it started raining.
27) He couldn’t remember where he _______ his car
28) We _______ work tomorrow. It is Friday.
haven’t gone to
don’t have to
going to go to
didn’t have to
29) I put ________ salt in the pasta.
30) I don’t want to rent a horror film.’ ‘ ________ do I.
31) A key is a thing ________ you use to open doors.
32) She _________ invite him if she didn’t want him to come.
33) I need some advice. What ________ I do?
34) I don’t have ________ money left, because I boought a new jacket.
35) What _______ you do if she doesn’t reply to your e-mail.
36) They have lived in the same house______forty years.
37) I think this is the ______ song on the CD.
38) I ________ a lot more money in my new job.
39) The meeting is _________ 17May at 2.00 p.m.
40) Dan’s so _____ . He pays for everything.
41) ________ have black and yellow stripes on their bodies.
42) He won’t be very happy if he _______ his driving test again.
43) Did you ________ sightseeing in Prague?
44) The Clarks’ living room __________ in blue and white at the moment.
is being redecorated
45) I couldn’t hear ________ .
what he said
what did he say
what he is saying
what had he said
46) I look forward _________ you next time I am in town.
47) A: Where did you grow _____? B: In Seatle, Washington.
48) What brought ______ your decision to quit your present job?
49) When do we turn ______ our assignments?
50) A: What’s the baby’s name? B: Helen. She was named ______ her paternal grandmother.
(Okudum, kabul ediyorum)